Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bridesmaids attire

 We have found our Bridesmaid dress! When I started Bridesmaid dress shopping I knew I wanted 4 things: First off I did not want a "normal" bridesmaids dress (you know what I mean. the stiff material that you will NEVER wear again) I wanted a beautiful shade of blue, flowy material and I wanted a belted dress. I wasn't sure I would ever find it! After searching through 283,363,827 dresses I came across this beauty
and this is what it looked like when I took Erin and Tracy to try it on!

(these were a size or two too big, but all they had in store)
I LOVE IT!


Today I get a message from one of my girls that the dress has gone on sale for 58$! My last three bridesmaids ordered it today at the sale price (yay) and the bridesmaids who already had paid full price were able to call Customer Service and get the difference credited back to their account! I am sooo excited that my girls are getting their Bridesmaid dresses for such a great deal!  Now to find the accessories!:)


2 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog via Kelly's Korner.. and my jaw DROPPED at how gorgeous your venue is! I'm years (and years and years) off from planning any sort of wedding - but I still dream about having mine in a barn setting. Your bridesmaids dresses are incredible, I love the color. I'm your newest follower - can't wait to see how the rest of this wedding comes together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are beautiful! I love the color! And what a great price for them!

    ReplyDelete