Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just to add more to my plate..

Jake and I have decided we are gonna buy a house! hopefully by the end of the year!! YIKES!!!! Our Apt lease is up at the end of August and we are hoping that we can move into the house before the wedding in September ideally!
 So along with my wedding planning I'm becoming OBSESSED with looking at house decorating inspiration and ideas! Here are a few I'm loving right now! You can link over to my pinterest (http://pinterest.com/ashley_maney/) page to see ALL the things I love!

Yes, i will take 3 of these please! Reclaimed window coffee tables! <-- I love this coffee table! AND with Jake's help It will hopefully be our first DIY in our new home!:)
How to make a farmhouse table, love this- maybe I can get MR.HALL to make one of these for our one day home:) look at the BEAUTIFUL barn wood table! Also another DIY!:)


Love this tile<-- love the unique tile back splash

Crown molding shoe rack Crown molding shoe racks WILL be in my new closet!:)

The next few pics will show you my love for Grey and White!
i WILL have a kitchen in this lovely color one day! benjamin moore-antique pewter- I LOVE this color!!!! LOVE

And HOPEFULLY we will have room for a Craft room!...or as Jake calls it my CRAP room! LOL
craftroom & if not at least maybe I can have a craft closet! closet turned craft closet or maybe a craft armoire? craft Cabinet

& Ive also been looking at inspiration for the Little Halls! (because ONE DAY the HALLway will leads to baby's room right?:) 
coral, gray, and white nursery..L.O.V.E! my ideal color scheme for a girls nursery!  I love gray and white with pops of color! gray and white nursery<--once again...do you see my obsession with grey?

Hugs and Kisses,
 From the soon to be Mrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment