Thursday, June 21, 2012

30 days of honest blogging: Day 1



I'm all over this blogging stuff huh? have I ever mentioned before that I'm a bit obsessive? yyyeeeaaa. well two blog posts in 1 day probably relays that info pretty well.

anyway..

Ive decided that I'm going to do a 30 days of honest blogging series: Each day there will be a different question and I will try my darn-est to answer truthfully! Link up if you'd like to do the same!:)

Question Day 1:
The one thing that it seems like everyone else on the planet is into but I just cannot stand is…
 ankle boots with dresses...i simply DO NOT GET IT!  I don't even know how to even expand upon this...I simply think it looks ridiculous....

<--see...even on the ever so posh...Posh Spice...it looks like high heels and black socks from a distance...nnoooooot my thing!...don't judge:)

x0x0,
Soon to be Mrs. H

No comments:

Post a Comment