Friday, June 22, 2012

30 days of Honest Blogging: day 2

Question: What is your guilty pleasure?

Hmmm...a bubble bath with a glass of wine (or dessert) and a good book! if you know me you know I'm a sucker for a nice hot bubble bath! For some reason if I take a bath I always want something refreshing to drink (maybe its because i usually take a 108 degree bath (exaggerating..sort of) so my body is screaming for something to cool it down :) & dessert? HELLO? is there ever a situation in life that doesn't call for something sweet? I think not.

Another one is shopping! I. LOVE. TO .SHOP. even when i have absolutely nothing I need and my wallet is dry. Ive actually perfected no money shopping it goes something like this:

-walk into target
-meander around & grab several cute things off the shelf I love but know I shouldn't buy
-walk around a bit more
-try to figure out a good reason to buy all the things in my buggy
-slowly decided I have NO need for any of the items and 1 by 1 put them back (in their proper place of course!)
-End result?: i get my shoppers high, walk out satisfied and still have money for gas the next week (and maybe a pit stop by Starbucks for a Venti Iced Chai latte:)

-you should totally try it for yourself...unless you have money trees in your back yard..in which case...wanna be friends?:)

XOXO
soon-to-be Mrs. H

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog the other day! Also... your version of shopping is exactly like mine. I do this ALL THE TIME. My hubby hates shopping with me for this reason. You know what else can satisy the shooping high?? Filling up online shopping carts.

    ReplyDelete