Monday, June 25, 2012

30 days of Honest Blogging:Day 3,4, & 5

If you don't already know, I work night shift at a local hospital on Labor and Delivery. Well this past weekend I worked Friday Saturday and Sunday night, which means my days were spent sleeping...and I wasn't able to get my honest blog posts done. So I'm going to try to catch up and answer for the days I missed. Bless your heart if you actually read all of this!:)

Day 3- Question:
 Regardless of your current situation do you think that one should save themselves for marriage?

 My simple reply is YES! I'm not going to share my status on this on here because well..honestly? that's very personal. But I will say that I believe that sex was meant for marriage. It is a wonderful thing and it was made BY God to Glorify God. It only glorifies him when it is done the right way and the bible says the right way is 1 man, 1 woman in the context of marriage. So if someone were to ask me this question the answer would be a resounding Yes! ;)

Day 4- Question:
  A blogger friend I've known for over 5 years told me she has been blogging anonymously all this time and most of what I know about her is just fantasy. My reaction to this is....

OK I read this question over and over and was like what? that's the question for day 4? So basically I'm going to tweak it a little. To me this question is asking how you feel when someone has lied to you...however this person who lied to you is simple a virtual friend so is there any real harm done?
Ill address this is two ways:  1: Don't lie to me.  Tell the truth plain and simple. If you are going to lie about something you obviously are a bit ashamed of something you've said or done. If so, you need to re-evaluate yourself. Maybe you need to look deeper and see why what you are doing or saying is causing you to lie about them? Maybe its time to change your ways. 2: If this person is not someone I have a really close one-on-one, face-to-face relationship with I'd probably say "wow. you should write a book!" I mean if you're reading a blog and it turns out to not be truthful, how is that any different from reading a fiction novel? That being said..this will not be one of those blogs that will be untruthful! I may choose to not share everything here but what I do put down will be 100% true!

Day 5- Question
  This is embarrassing but on average I cause the toilet to overflow about this many times a year....

 EWWWWW! what a gross question! I swear I'm not making these question up! I'm simply following the list! lol & this is a pretty easy question to me....this rarely happens to me! Thank ya Jesus! But seriously come on...who hasn't this happened too? If you raise your hand and say "me" I have 2 words for you........................YOU...LIE!...... :)

alright...that wasn't the best blog post I know..oh well..Ill try to keep up with it better so I don't have to answer 3 questions in one sitting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment