Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Honest Blogging: Day13

Day 13 — I once got so drunk and lost control and this is what I was told I did and have no reason to doubt it…


If you've heard me and some of my closest girlfriends ...(namely Holly and Catalina) talk you would know we spend almost every summer weekend from Sophomore year on...camping...and drinking...a lot! Catalina lived in a private community in Lake Arrowhead (LA) so that meant no cops to stop us underage drinkers.

Boy do we have some stories...some of which I will not share on here..because everyone doesn't need to know everything...am i right or am i right?

I do recall things such as dancing like fools around a camp fire, kissing cute boys and stealing road signs...yup that pretty much sums it up! and it never ceased to happen that Holly and I would end up in a bathroom somewhere sitting on the floors having long philosophical drunk talks about life and love and where we could go for some 3 am munchy foods (WaHo anyone?)

We partied so much that by the time I graduated high school, and then eventually turned 21..partying was out of my system. What fun is it to do crazy things when they become legal? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment