Monday, July 9, 2012

Honest Blogging:day 17,18,19 Catch-up day

Day 17: “There are many mysteries in the universe. If there were one truth I could learn, it would be…”

There are so many things I want to know...everything to be exact but 1 thing that comes to me immediately is whether or not there is life on other planets. Do Martians/aliens exist? Wouldn't it be nice to know if little green men were spying on us from Mars? yes it would!

Day 18: “I would agree or disagree that high school is/was the time of my life…Because…”

I would have to disagree...but a tiny part of me say AGREE! High school was a lot of fun! Can you say NO responsibility? To have a day where all I'm concerned about is what Ill have for lunch, what outfit ill wear and whether or not we are watching another movie in Mr. Bowling's class?,...aahhhh! But I also believe that the best is yet to come! For me married life, and children I think will be the time in my life. I feel like that's what life is meant to be. Family. & I cant wait to have one of my own!

Id also do High school way different if I could do it again! I wouldn't worry so much about what others thought, or whether or not I was in the "popular" group or not. Id be more confident in myself and more uplifting to those around me!

Day 19: “The film that best describe how my day-to-day life feels is…”

Honestly? most days it feels a bit like Ground Hogs Day....didn't I just do the exact same thing yesterday? Wake up, clean, bills, go to work, come home, crash, wake up and repeat. If I'm lucky though everyone once in a while I get a scene from a romantic comedy and sometimes even a few scenes from a Friends episode:)


another post coming later today on my Bridal shower yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment