Monday, July 16, 2012

Honest Blogging Day 23 & 24

Day 23: You step onto an elevator only to realize everyone already in the elevator is facing the back wall. Do you ask them why they are facing the wrong way or do you join them?
 OK. This was not the original question for day 23 but I didn't really like the day 23 question. So I changed it. This is actually a question I was asked from a school counselor who was helping our class prepare for interviewing for a job. Weird? Yes. But interesting when you hear the response. I think if this were me I'd be somewhere in the middle. I think I would get in like normal and face the front. I'm sure Id be glancing over my shoulder trying to figure out what was going on but I'm not sure Id ask anyone WHY?


Day 24: Given the choice between having to live the rest of my life without my voice, or living the rest of my life without the ability to hear, I would choose...

Wow!...that's a super tough question. Id have to say Id rather live my life without my voice than with out my hearing. I hate the idea of never hearing Jake's voice again (corny I know) or what my mom sounds like when she gets one of her giggle fits! I also hate the idea of not being able to hear my future children's voices. I think I would definitely be able to communicate well even if I didn't have my voice, but I feel like I would miss out on a lot if I couldn't hear. :)

XOXO,
FUTURE MRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment