Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 25: “My biggest pet peeve that has nothing to do with blogging, being online, computers, or anything else related to the Internet is…”

I cant stand it when people gloat about how much money they spend on items, how many of these so and so's they have AND like to continually comment that they don't have to work. Call this a bit of jealousy if you wish (probably is) but some of us have to bust our butts in our profession JUST to make ends meet. We are happy you don't have to go through any of these hardships (although I guarantee you your life is harder than you let on) but please. enough sharing mmmkk?

Day 26: “I would break the law to save a loved one if…”

This totally depends on the situation. I will tell you though that my mother, my sisters my dad and my future husband mean the MOST to me in this world and when someone messes with them I definitely get the mother bear instinct! I would do almost anything for my family. Now. With that said ill go back to my first statement. It totally depends on the situation. If they have done something very wrong...I'm not sure I would be able to do much to protect them. know what I mean?..I mean I'm not a law breaker..for the mos part. If it was something to save their LIFE though I'd do whatever I could to save them!



(anyone else sick of these Honesty posts? me too..but I must finish! Only 4 days to go:)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment