Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 21: If the stars and planets aligned perfectly for me (regardless of my current situation), the celebrity I would marry is ____, and this is why…

 this question is boring to me. and one i really cant answer. If you read my blog any further than my 30 days of honest blogging challenge, you'll know that I get married in 78 days! I am completely madly in love with Mr. Hall. so to pick a celebrity I'd love to marry is really hard, because I cant imagine loving anyone else the way I do my future husband!:) I will do my list of my top 5 hottest celebrities tho! and not in any real order

1.John Krasinski (Jim from the office) I think he is just adorable and I love his sense of humor on the office...oh and that little crooked smile:)


2. Ryan Gosling- the notebook definitely has something to do with this



3.  Brad Pitt

4.   Channing Tatum-- hello Abs

5. jOhnny Depp- He just seems dark and mysterious:)

There you have it my Celebrity Hottie list:)

No comments:

Post a Comment